UP Board 2020 exam begins tomorrow: Things to know
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP Board) will conduct the high school (class 10th) and intermediate (class 12th) board examinations from February 18, 2020. The exam will be conducted at 7,784 exam centres located across the state....
The Board will keep the these sensitive and hypersensitive examination centres under strict vigil to check copying and use of unfair means. UP Board secretary Neena Srivastava said, "Sensitive and hypersensitive centres are identified on the basis of past record. Many of these centres are located far off where flying squad takes time to reach."
"We are committed to holding a copying-free examination across all centres and will follow the instructions of state government in letter and spirit," she added.
The students who would appear for the UP Board exams 2020 must know these things before the exam begins:
- You are advised to copy-paste the UP Board exam timetable over your study desk so that there is no confusion about the date, day, time and subject of the examination.
- Make sure you have the print out of your admit card. The students would not be allowed to enter exam hall without admit card.
- You are advised to reach the exam centre 20-30 minutes before the exam time considering checking time, traffic etc.
- You must carry pen, pencil, eraser, sharpner, etc. with you. You should also carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Prefer to wear slippers and comfortable clothing to the exam centre
- Revise self-prepared short-notes/revision notes and other important topics a day before and in morning.
- Keep yourself calm and attempt the question paper with full confidence
- Do not think of cheating or using unfair means to pass the exam. The security is very strict this year.